Wednesday 22 June 2011

Apocalyptic Revisions

Revision of my 1st book, Apocalyptic Visions, is nearing completion and the Revised Edition will soon be available on Amazon. My original intention was to simply edit the manuscript to iron out a few formatting issues and make a few corrections but with the discovery of some of my old notes during packing to move house my plans changed.

The new edition will include two complete stanzas missing from the published version of the title poem, Apocalyptic Vision, restoring it to its original form, along with a new and previously unpublished poem. I am also working with an accomplished book illustrator and artist, Caroline Quin, to commission a completely new cover for the new book.

Watch this space for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment